Chat about Equipment Info
 #128427  by caspersvapors

it seems like theres a love/hate thing for all the Super Sonic amps, but mostly this one. Ive only played the 22 myself. I remember thinking it was cool and sounded good, but for the money Id rather just buy a SF Deluxe Reverb
 #128437  by Poor Peter

There's also a deluxe V. I think that's what its called. I've been using one for a few weeks. Its 40 watts and works nicely for small clubs or bars. It has a delay and a chorus that I never use, but the overdrive is actually pretty nice.
 #128988  by tcsned

tumbledownshack wrote:I buddy of mine ended up selling me his Marshall JCM 900 1x12 combo 50 watts for cheap!
I had a mid 80s JCM800 and that thing was a screamer. I sold it to get my SMS, was cool with the swap but missed it. Recently picked up a JPM1 and a 9100 power amp. Not quite the balls of the 800 but a lot more versatile. I've been using the preamp on a few tunes running it through the MC2100 but have a gig this weekend where I'll be able to set up both the SMS/MC2100 and the Marshall rigs and use a stereo panning volume pedal to go back and forth between the two. I'm sure you'll dig the amp!
 #128995  by tumbledownshack

I think so too!

I used to have a marshall jcm 900 dual high gain reverb 2 x 12 combo and it was my main amp for years, but I started to get a very sharp pain in my lower back from all of the gigging with the amp so I had to let it go.

This one is a 1 x 12 so I should be alright.