When it doesn't fit anywhere else
 #128065  by Thomas Lieber

I would like everyone to know that both Pete Sears and myself have continued to mention RUKIND.com and its connection with the bass recovery. For some reason the media keeps mentioning the facebook D Irwin Tribute page instead.

I apologize and hope to have Pete sign on here to personally thank everyone! We will have the corrections made on the MOONALICE social media stuff! And we will continue to straighten out the miss information out there!

Best,

Thomas
 #128068  by strumminsix

Thomas Lieber wrote:I would like everyone to know that both Pete Sears and myself have continued to mention RUKIND.com and its connection with the bass recovery. For some reason the media keeps mentioning the facebook D Irwin Tribute page instead.

I apologize and hope to have Pete sign on here to personally thank everyone! We will have the corrections made on the MOONALICE social media stuff! And we will continue to straighten out the miss information out there!

Best,

Thomas
Mr Lieber, you are always a gentleman and a great contribute here and I thank you!

I have no doubt the story is exactly as you state it here. Firstly, no reason to lie, and secondly, the truth is actually more sensational than the run story!

In my mind, there is no need to apologize to us for the deeds of others!! Y'all gave our little haven credit and I'm grateful for that!!

Society seems to be enthralled with the social media aspect of FB and Twitter forgetting about forums and message boards.
Ironically, I find my FB and Twitter to be very impersonal as time goes by and this board and others like it to be much more personal.