#127819  by jalevinemd

Scott's attention to detail and inventiveness are amazing. I spoke to him awhile back when he first started introducing this truss rod cover and told him what an amazing design it was. Too bad it came after my guitar was already built, but it will be on my next one. Beautiful instrument! You will NOT be disappointed.
 #127994  by Utah Joe

Gentlemen, feast your eyes. Scott's still working on the case but he said this will ship shortly. Thanks to everyone for the feedback and encouragement. For more photos check out Scott's Facebook page.

#128013  by rugger

God damn I want to hold that thing if not other more salacious acts. That thing is GORGEOUS!

You did an excellent job of taking the best parts of Scott's guitars and making one of your own. Very nice!

John in San Diego
 #128142  by Chuckles

yep, went through the whole photo album he posted on FB. stunning. absolutely beautiful piece of work. didn't make the connection at first, but very glad it's going to a Head!

may you have many, many years of awesomeness with it!
 #128169  by Utah Joe

Thanks, Chuckles. Now if I could just find some guys to jam with to really put this guitar through its paces. It's kind of hard to meet kindred souls in Salt Lake City when you're the new guy in town. I never thought I'd end up here but I married a Utah girl and we now live about a mile away from her parents, so I don't see the situation changing anytime soon. Did I mention that her dad is a retired cop? :drink:
 #128185  by jalevinemd

Joe,

As for finding people to play with, you might want to check with the School of Rock. There's one in Sandy. I realize this sounds crazy. I live in the Chicago suburbs and have been waiting to find people to jam with for over twenty-five years. My daughter started taking lessons at the local School of Rock. I was speaking with the director a few months back and he said he was thinking about organizing an after hours program for adults. We call it grad school. Apparently several franchises around the country have started this as well. Anyway, every other Monday I get to play music with a handful of guys for a couple of hours and it's pure heaven! :-)
 #128438  by Utah Joe

Here's the case Scott made for the phantom. Everything is done now and it will probably ship tomorrow, that is, if the good Lord's willin' and the creek don't rise.