Sell and buy at your own risk...
 #127805  by hogan

2x12 baltic birch cabs for sale. 1x12 wedges also available. Includes everything but speakers.
$435 + shipping.
Last edited by hogan on Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.
 #127806  by Tennessee Jedi

Hogan - I really like the concept of your wedge shaped cabs ... I seem to always struggle with hearing myself ... the wedge with the speaker aimed at my head could be a cure ....
maybe someday ,Bro
My 2 x 12 is holding up good - should have it loaded with new speakers this weekend ....
TD
 #127809  by hogan

Tennessee Jedi wrote:Hogan - I really like the concept of your wedge shaped cabs ... I seem to always struggle with hearing myself ... the wedge with the speaker aimed at my head could be a cure ....
maybe someday ,Bro
they're killer for small rooms or mic'd in big ones. the one pictured has a e-120 in it.
 #127831  by zoooombiex

I'm interested in the wedge too. is it a completely closed cab, or ported/open?

also, i've always had a question about the HT 2x12 design. I like using the grill cloth, both because they look cool and because I feel slightly safer knowing there is at least something protecting the speaker (even if minimal). But for transport I like the hardwood covers that the HT cabs have, and you can't use them with the grill covers on (its either one or the other). Is there a reason that the edges of the cab couldn't be extended another 1/2 so that you could slap the hardwood cover on top of the grill cover? (Everything is held together with magnets, so I assume you could put some magnets in the grill frame that the hardwood cover could attach to...)
 #127897  by hogan

zoooombiex wrote:I'm interested in the wedge too. is it a completely closed cab, or ported/open?

also, i've always had a question about the HT 2x12 design. I like using the grill cloth, both because they look cool and because I feel slightly safer knowing there is at least something protecting the speaker (even if minimal). But for transport I like the hardwood covers that the HT cabs have, and you can't use them with the grill covers on (its either one or the other). Is there a reason that the edges of the cab couldn't be extended another 1/2 so that you could slap the hardwood cover on top of the grill cover? (Everything is held together with magnets, so I assume you could put some magnets in the grill frame that the hardwood cover could attach to...)
The wedges are open in the back.
 #127966  by Mr.Burns

zoooombiex wrote:I'm interested in the wedge too. is it a completely closed cab, or ported/open?

Its possible, and would be good functionally. Aesthetically, not so much.
 #128028  by hogan

the wedge & one 2x12 are sold.
 #128530  by hogan

2x12 still lookin' for a home.
 #129839  by hogan

bump
 #130361  by hogan

sold out :shock: