When it doesn't fit anywhere else
 #127068  by kansaschris

Of course the chiefs have the first pick in the sh#ttiest draft of the last decade. smh
 #127073  by Tennessee Jedi

Well at least you have Big Red at coach !
:-)
Freaking Birds .... we are a doomed franchise
:|
Last edited by Tennessee Jedi on Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #127074  by ebick

Tennessee Jedi wrote: Freaking Birds .... we are a doomed franchise
At least you win every "off-season" championship :lol:
 #127078  by kansaschris

Tennessee Jedi wrote:Well at least you have Big Red at coach !
I like andy reid. He is a major upgrade from the last couple guys the chiefs have employed.
 #127079  by Tennessee Jedi

kansaschris wrote:
Tennessee Jedi wrote:Well at least you have Big Red at coach !
I like andy reid. He is a major upgrade from the last couple guys the chiefs have employed.
I wish him well ... good luck with the season and draft

#127081  by wolftigerrosebud

Hey, good offensive linemen are vital... KC may be getting something really great with their #1 pick.

I want the season to start already. College ball just ain't the same.

Re:

#127143  by kansaschris

wolftigerrosebud wrote:Hey, good offensive linemen are vital... KC may be getting something really great with their #1 pick.

I want the season to start already. College ball just ain't the same.
This Eric Fisher kid is 6'7. They expect him to put on another 20-30 pounds as he matures. Dude is a monster.
 #127254  by tcsned

Not a position player draft his year. A lot of linemen, my Cowboys took a center from Wisconsin with their first pick. Doesn't look like a real superstar in the group, someone will surprise is all in this group. Haven't seen any of my Hokies getting in this year. Anyway, baseball season is just gettin' started. Football doesn't exist till October for me - Go Orioles!!!
 #127270  by ebick

tcsned wrote: Anyway, baseball season is just gettin' started. Football doesn't exist till October for me - Go Orioles!!!
Being a Mets fan, football season starts in July for me.
 #127271  by tcsned

ebick wrote:
tcsned wrote: Anyway, baseball season is just gettin' started. Football doesn't exist till October for me - Go Orioles!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
 #127274  by ebick

tcsned wrote:
ebick wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
It's funny....I admit it, but sadly......I'm not kidding :?
 #127279  by tcsned

Reminds my of David Letterman kicking of Spring Training with, "it's the first day of Spring Training and the Mets are already mathematically eliminated."

They're not doing that bad right now, they're in a tough division. The Braves and Nats have good teams this year.
 #127321  by wolftigerrosebud

Hey, I'm a Mets fan too... Being a NY Giants fan is the only way I can make up for how bad the Mets are.

They lost to the Marlins today. :roll: