#126245  by keirweir

Jon S. wrote:I do like your tone a lot - and your phrasing! - and I also like your vocals. They fit the song well! :cool:
Thanks Jon! I have been working at it for a while now. The key for me is reverb reverb reverb

I actually have a 1x12 K-120 and it sounds amazing. I don’t use it yet for gigs because I'm afraid I'll blow it. I'm probably wrong but I feel like I'm saving my K's for something.
 #126266  by czyfingers

Keir- very nice all the way around on that version of visions. You nailed it....tone and vocals. I had to give it a replay hooked up to some real speakers after my first listen on the iPhone.
Just a side note...I still have and play your old schecter regularly. It's one of my favorite sounding axes!
 #126311  by keirweir

czyfingers wrote:Keir- very nice all the way around on that version of visions. You nailed it....tone and vocals. I had to give it a replay hooked up to some real speakers after my first listen on the iPhone.
Just a side note...I still have and play your old schecter regularly. It's one of my favorite sounding axes!

Thanks man! You have no idea how much time and $ I put into the Schecter. Happy to see its being put to good use still!

Are you using E 120's?