Sell and buy at your own risk...
 #125984  by TRG

guitarcats wrote:Why oh why do I keep looking in this fu**ing thread :? Man you are going to make my wife divorce me if I bring that home. Must resist...can only hold out for so long...please someone buy this before...I...do............
Too funny, I've been thinking the same thing. What a sweet looking guitar...would love to be able to just try it.
 #126000  by guitarcats

TRG wrote:
guitarcats wrote:Why oh why do I keep looking in this fu**ing thread :? Man you are going to make my wife divorce me if I bring that home. Must resist...can only hold out for so long...please someone buy this before...I...do............
Too funny, I've been thinking the same thing. What a sweet looking guitar...would love to be able to just try it.
I know, it's killing me because I just paid the balance off on my Languedoc replica I am having built. No shit if I bought that my wife would kick me out of the house and it would be me and my guitars living in my car. Wait a minute, not a bad idea... :lol:
 #126051  by Adam Deckard

I dont have the money to buy a guitar like this. But I tell you what, I have never financed anything in my life i paid cash for both my cars and my motorcycle and if there were a way to finance this guitar I would.
 #126065  by barefootdave

Put your money where your mouth is then.

www.citibank.com

Only takes about 5 min to complete the application. If you have never financed anything, you will be approved for a credit card immediately, which you can use to back the Paypal transaction. The most badass nicest guitar you ever seen will be yours by morning. Those of us who have the scratch but waited against your sage advice will just have to deal with the cost of our foolish hesitation.
 #126377  by barefootdave

$3500 Mr. Grossman

You don't seem to be responding to PM so I will make a very low offer publicly. I personally don't care for the creative use of cocobolo but can have that replaced easily enough if purchased at this price.

We can be done within the hour if you respond. If you won't let it go for this price, I will just try to survive with Moriarty.
 #126441  by Jon S.

I don't think I myself would have the balls to do this now in the OP's position but if you really want to get market-based feedback as to a unique guitar's true value, put it up on eBay for 10 days, starting at $0, no reserve. That takes brass but I've seen it work well for unique items like the AO Wolf.

Myself, I've drooled over the AO for sale here since the first day I saw it. If there's a superior replica elsewhere, I don't know where it is. I'm not in the market for it myself because I'm covered with my one-off Philtone Tiger guitar but had I seen this ad 4 years ago, I might have grabbed it.

Best of luck with the sale. Also best of luck if you come to your senses and keep it! :smile:
 #129360  by cripeowner

Sold. It's as awesome as it looks. The wolftone pickups are fantasticas well. Please remove the post I don't think m Grossman logs on often