Sell and buy at your own risk...
 #125411  by mgrossm

Price drop to 5.8k ppal gift + shipping ($40) or any other method that wont take out additional percentages.
 #125420  by guitarcats

mgrossm wrote:Price drop to 5.8k ppal gift + shipping ($40) or any other method that wont take out additional percentages.

Would you take a third party/out of state check, post dated for 2020? I'm good for it I promise...
 #125451  by mgrossm

sorry fellas ...I can't do trades ...need the cash...thanks for the offers though...if anyone wants to buy this as a package deal or whatever I might be selling a mcintosh mc 2505 and smsclassic with jerry mods and would considering working sonething out...
 #125552  by Chuckles

Astonished at what? The beauty of the guitar, which is absolutely in no doubt? Or the fact that nobody's got 5k laying around? Man, if I had the scratch, that would be in my living room right now, but that's a serious sum o' cash... And, I might add, well deserved -just based on appearances!
 #125869  by Adam Deckard

Chuckles wrote:Astonished at what? The beauty of the guitar, which is absolutely in no doubt? Or the fact that nobody's got 5k laying around? Man, if I had the scratch, that would be in my living room right now, but that's a serious sum o' cash... And, I might add, well deserved -just based on appearances!

All of the above. more so the latter. to be more specific that the guys who do have that "scratch" layin around arent biting... good grief what a guitar.
 #125877  by aoguitars

Hey folks, thanks to all of you for the super-incredible kind words on that guitar!

The owner asked if I could post some of the numbers/specs to give a little more detail. Feel free to contact me if you have any more questions.
Scale: 25 1/2"
Nut width: 1 11/16"
Width @ 24: 2 1/4"
Frets: Jescar Nickle Silver .047 x .095
Finish: Nitro
Case: SKB 3i Waterproof roadcase

Let me know if I forgot anything. I sure hope it finds a nice home, guys!
 #125879  by strumminsix

aoguitars wrote:Hey folks, thanks to all of you for the super-incredible kind words on that guitar!

The owner asked if I could post some of the numbers/specs to give a little more detail. Feel free to contact me if you have any more questions.
Scale: 25 1/2"
Nut width: 1 11/16"
Width @ 24: 2 1/4"
Frets: Jescar Nickle Silver .047 x .095
Finish: Nitro
Case: SKB 3i Waterproof roadcase

Let me know if I forgot anything. I sure hope it finds a nice home, guys!
Nice additions, Andrew! I'm not a Jerry guy so only asking to help - what is the fingerboard radius, neck shape and neck depth?
 #125952  by mgrossm

ok guys....serious price drop here....$4500..

I'm losing cash on this but I really need the cash asap...please contact e with any questions...michael
 #125958  by guitarcats

Why oh why do I keep looking in this fu**ing thread :? Man you are going to make my wife divorce me if I bring that home. Must resist...can only hold out for so long...please someone buy this before...I...do............