Sell and buy at your own risk...
 #125025  by TI4-1009

Careful there newbee. "You'll catch more flies with honey than with vinegar."
 #125061  by Pete B.

Can you post some current pics (close up of body/bridge/tailpiece)?
What is the string height at the 12th fret?
 #125114  by mgrossm

Will take some pics tomorrow...it hasn't left my house since it arrived by the way...no player wear
This comes with andrews "wheel" box and handmade stereo cords as well by the way...I also suggest getting in touch with andrew if you want any info on the woods he used etc...no shortcuts were taken on this...in terms of time spent there was a lonnng build involved

I'll take some pics at the 12 th fret but not so sure how to get a really accurate measurement...maybe ill take it to my tech for that
 #125120  by Adam Deckard

Pete B. wrote:Can you post some current pics (close up of body/bridge/tailpiece)?
What is the string height at the 12th fret?
Aint nobody got time for that! Put your guitar on ebay I'm sure there are folks out there that would love this guitar and could pay to have the strings setup any way they like. Vic put his lefty wolf up on a website and it sold rather quickly I thought. I wouldn't pay a guitar tech to measure my guitar for some random person on the internet who hasn't even made an offer! lol Reminds me of people on craigslist.
TI4-1009 wrote:Careful there newbee..."
Yeah Newbee! You dont even have 700 posts yet! lol cause he's busy living his life and buying AOWolves. :lol:

Seriously though, that is the most badass nicest guitar I have seen on this site. Ever. I really think you should reach out to a wider audience and it would go much quicker, and it will. Personally I like the looks of it much more than any Moriarty hands down, except maybe the 73' model with the stickers and the peacock and single coils. The cocobolo plate, tuners and knobs are beautiuful.
 #125134  by Pete B.

I assumed eveyone just knew what their string height was at the 12th fret (takes seconds to measure with a ruler with /32nds or better yet /64ths calibration).
The original pics of the saddles looks like the intonation has not been set yet when they took that pic, that is why I asked for a current pic.
My underlying question is...
How high can the action be set before you run out of distance on the Low-E string and G-string Saddles, in order to properly intonate the guitar?
In my personal expierience with a similar if not exact-same floating harmonica bridge, if you have to dial the saddles back beyond the mid-point, the whole bridge starts to angle/slope down towards the plate where the strings attach, creating an intonation and general-tuning instability.
If you look at the bridge on the "Big Bear" guitar (see "Big Bear" thread), the bridge is actually locked in place from the top-side, such that the saddles can be set for max string length, allowing for higher action.
High action = "Jerry tone".
Please keep in mind... This is a discussion forum, although it has a Garge Sale area, it is not Craigslist or Ebay.
 #125227  by strumminsix

Wow, that is gorgeous! Love the MOP under the tailpiece!

I'm no Wolf expert or anything and maybe others aren't either. But I suspect potential buyers will ask about:
Weight, Scale, nut width, fingerboard width, fingerboard radius, neck depth at 1st and 12th, fret material, fret sizes, etc.

Maybe clearing up a few looming questions will get you the sale quicker! She's great looking!
 #125241  by Garciadjangocooder

Hi beautiful guitar!I'm very interested I see the see the price is 6.2 but further down it says price drop bump...not sure what that means?I guess I'm not sure what bump means in this context...anyway I am interested but have a couple guitars I'd have to unload tO pay for it...I think I can do that pretty quick. Let me know if it is still available
Thanks!
Matt