Sell and buy at your own risk...
 #124785  by mgrossm

Really don't want to sell this ...its by ar the nicest guitar I've ever owned. But I'm bit by a vintage bug again and want to fund a refin 62 strat. It is in mint condition ...never has left my house. Its a bit over a year since it was finished. Andrew olson built it using the exact measurements taken from the original wolf he was commissioned to make replicas of for the current owner. He had the original wolf in his shop. Please see the link below which is a thread I started just before the guitar arrived.
Ill post more pics soon. This took more than a year to build...not because andrews slow but because he has a back log of customers and truly put everything into this...even in his words this was the niceest guitar he's ever built. Ill be happy to answer any and all questions and im sure if you ask andrew he can answer them even better. $5.8k paypal gift option... lll cover shipping. Thanks! Michael

forum/viewtopic.php?f=309&t=11465
Last edited by mgrossm on Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:19 am, edited 4 times in total.
 #124827  by Jon S.

My view is when the guitar doesn't speak to you enough to want you to keep it over something else, the right thing to do is to sell it. Myself, I'd take that Wolf over a '62 Strat refin but it's your heart and ears - if they're truly calling you to the Strat, well, the '62s are magic - go for it and good luck with your sale! P.S. I've admired your specific guitar from the first time I saw it. It's truly a prime "specimen!"
 #124846  by guitarcats

keep it, keep it,keep it, keep it,keep it, keep it,keep it, keep it,keep it, keep it :-)

okay here is what I am willing to do for you because we are both heads and I am a super cool and nice guy, send me your guitar to just hold on to for a bit and if you dont miss it and really dont care that you want to sell it, I will gladly ship it back to you
 #124853  by eric

Do not sell that beauty!! Because there's a definite chance that when you plug in that 62, and for whatever reason you dont jive with it , or doesn't sound as good as your Wolf, you will want to punch your own self in the throat!! I'm all about to each his own , but that deal has the possibility of crushing you if you make the wrong decision. Just think about the gastly neck heel and horrible volume knob placement on a Strat! There, that alone should suffice!! Good luck with your choice, either way ...

Also, be aware that GAS is largely fueled by the chase , and the rush associated with new acquisition of goods. At least that's what they kinda said on Hoarders last night.
 #124870  by guitarcats

Chuckles wrote:Beautiful guitar... Did I miss an asking price?
its in the bottom of his post, it looks like a steal at $6.20