#113294  by BillyBrown1

Alright feller dudes I got my Hd cockpit cam mounted with a WIDE angle adapter lens so you can see Jerry the moving controls the scale instrument panel and out the windows :shock: Hopefully I'll get the vid shot soon I just have to wait for a calm day....hopefully this wed
 #113296  by Jimaroe

BillyBrown1 wrote:Alright feller dudes I got my Hd cockpit cam mounted with a WIDE angle adapter lens so you can see Jerry the moving controls the scale instrument panel and out the windows :shock: Hopefully I'll get the vid shot soon I just have to wait for a calm day....hopefully this wed

Man, I can't wait for Wednesday!!! Btw, checked out yer vids, nice Playin ~ :smile:
 #113379  by BillyBrown1

Jimaroe wrote:
BillyBrown1 wrote:Alright feller dudes I got my Hd cockpit cam mounted with a WIDE angle adapter lens so you can see Jerry the moving controls the scale instrument panel and out the windows :shock: Hopefully I'll get the vid shot soon I just have to wait for a calm day....hopefully this wed

Man, I can't wait for Wednesday!!! Btw, checked out yer vids, nice Playin ~ :smile:
Thank ya I appreciate that :-) Hopefully I'll get back to work soon. I have James Wilson of Red Valley Mandolins making me a custom am model oval hole mando so Ill be able to do some more multi instrument stuff soon...Today the wind is gusting to 15mph so it might be a little windy for the ol Jer-0-Plane maybe tomorrow Ill be able to fly er
 #117585  by mgbills

Awesome! Simply Awesome!

All Hail the Jerr-O-Plane!