#122306  by The Stag

well boys just like to say i hope you all have a Jerry Christmas and a Happy New Weir. I hope you all get what you asked for and hopefully tommorrow morning when I wake up theres a mcintosh under my tree haha. Merry Xmas Mmmmmmkay!!!!
 #122309  by WildEye

All I want for christmas is my 120 E..... :smile: my 120 E... :smile: my 120 E.... :smile:
 #122310  by czyfingers

Santa told me I couldn't have any more jbl's because I already had too many and he had to save some for all the others who wanted them. Then I asked him for an SMS classic, but he hasn't heard of that. :)
Merry Christmas to everyone here.
 #122311  by JonnyBoy

I got a beard trimmer. My kids are all stoked!!! life is good, and I am for sure thankful for everything. Hope all is well with the RUKIND clan, and wish for everyone to rock out their new years gigs like the Dead themselves. If you have no gig, my wish is for you to find the ultimate rig setting that tops all tone as you jam the new year in...
 #122313  by tcsned

I'm on my way Florida with my little girl for 3 days of Disney! Merry Christmas all!
 #122315  by The Stag

wish I was headin to disney! haha but I have no complaints santa got me a mac 2100!! wahooooooooo hahahaha Merry Xmas everyone
 #122318  by Jerry1996x

Happy Holidays everybody. Hooking up my new K when i get home from christmas dinner :smile:
 #122319  by gr8fulbluz

tcsned wrote:I'm on my way Florida with my little girl for 3 days of Disney! Merry Christmas all!
Gator country. Whoot!

Have fun everybody and stay safe.