rukind.com

Grateful Dead Music Forum

A place to talk about the music of the Grateful Dead 

Chat about Equipment Info
 #121827  by playingdead
 Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:16 pm
I just became a dealer for National Resophonic ... my first one just arrived today, a lefty Triolian. Oh, man, is this thing fun to play. Great for Delta blues, slide guitar, and certain Dead tunes ... tried out Althea, Walkin' Blues, Lazy River Road, Russian Lullabye ... it's a blast. You could work up a whole set of Dead tunes and play solo with this thing. :idea:

#121828  by waldo041
 Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:27 pm
is that a sales pitch? :wink:

~waldo
 #121883  by musicsound12
 Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:19 am
I’ve heard about notes-helper from my friends that they are providing tempo/pitch adjustments with relevant softwares. If there is any how can I get helped please?
 #122111  by Toussaint581
 Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:00 pm
musicsound12 wrote:I’ve heard about notes-helper from my friends that they are providing tempo/pitch adjustments with relevant softwares. If there is any how can I get helped please?
that’s no problem! Firstly, practice music without beat accordingly without any hassle and fault. Then practice the music with the beat keeping pace with it obviously. See if any fault occurs. Moreover, you can get a bunch of good software at our website. You’ll get advantages for sure! Check them out and practice music everyday! Cheers!