When it doesn't fit anywhere else
 #121024  by tapestry

Over the last 15 years I have worked in a couple of PR and Marketing agencies and always loved when a new client came in and was a head. It was so much fun to work with someone else who gets it. Have you had similar experiences? One guy I meet that surprised me worked for a very large company and saw my JERRY GARCIA stuff on my desk and we hit it off great!

I just started my own consulting business and I am taking on new projects and clients...If you have a head friendly business or know some one who needs design work for print, web or video or that needs some apple tech help or training, feel free to send them my way. I have a web site that will be live soon and a Facebook and Linked in page that are live now.

I will have portfolio items up soon, as I dont want to use stuff from my past positions, but want to show off what I do on my own. I did the logo for Chuck's band, THE ROAD, a while ago. I do have some of my old TV commercials up though on my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/mikbondyconsulting

Here is my facebook page, so far: https://www.facebook.com/MikBondyConsulting

Thanks and Id love to hear similar heads-working-with-heads stories!
 #121025  by Chuckles

Said logo here -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

(except it doesn't show the cool type treatment he came up with)

We love it, our crowd loves it, and Mik couldn't be a cooler guy to work with!
 #121049  by Billbbill

Chuckles wrote:Said logo here -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

+1
 #121050  by Billbbill

Chuckles wrote:Said logo here -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

+1
 #121946  by WildEye

I have a couple other heads at work (read two) and I wish there was more, but I also work in PR/Promo and wish there was more. I feel lucky that that a handful of projects put me in the dead corner (the original furthur fest, the boys at Giants stadium and the last boxed set). But too far and in between. I feel we should always be extra kind to our brethren. And it's always a great joy to run into another rukinder off the web. Keep on keeping on :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: