Sell and buy at your own risk...
 #119922  by JonnyBoy

CORRECTION::

I was under the assumption that he sold these items, but due to issues he has been pretty busy and neglected this post. He asked me to revive it and let people know its available for sale and he would like to give folks here first dibbs.

Let me know I believe he wants $600 for the SMS and he still has 2 JBL K120's he had reconed (not sure if they are OEM) with only 15 hours of play on them, and a SSC 2x12. The price on those $250 each if sold separately from the cab. He spared no expense getting a good pair tho, he didn't want to go through the crap of coil rub and bunk speakers so he bought them from a speaker place for $300. Holler at me if you're interested, since he will be only available by phone for a while and Ill get you connected. He would consider a package deal too. All this gear is in immaculate shape.
 #120140  by JonnyBoy

Alright, he already sold the Fking SMS. Sorry y'all. What he has are a sound scaper cab with jbls and a Mesa lone star. I totally misunderstood what he had from his conversations. I am almost positive he said he had his SMS still, but he doesn't Sorry!!!! :oops:

He wants to sell the lonestar and the cab for $1200. He won't sell the speakers without the cab because he said every time he does he never can sell the cab. I guess his initial prices are up for the cab on the first page. I really dunno how I got myself into this,(trying to be a nice feller), I feel bad giving false hope for an SMS. :?

I helped him find the gear, of coarse everything is top notch a Tracy Lowe SSC cab and JBLs redone by a well known authorized guru. The speakers date to early 70's and have less than 50 hours played through them with the new cones. I doubt they have jbl e120 kits but maybe they do. I'll find out if they're aftermarket kits or not.The cab has the magnetic wood cover no speaker grilles. I'll ask for pics too.

If these things interest you holler at me and I'll give you his number.
 #120178  by Smolder

JonnyBoy wrote:
DenverEd wrote:Damn you to hell with your false representations. 8)
I know right? Damned if you do and don't. No good deed.....
Thanks for trying to bridge the gap... I can't imagine trying to keep communications and relationships in tact while on the road.