Chat about Equipment Info
 #119267  by guitarcats

Just finished rewiring my pedalboard and got everything hooked up. Since my music room is in the basement I can go as loud as my ears can take. Thank God for ear plugs :-)

#119270  by eric

I dig the riser the rig sits on ... It seems a good idea in both form and function !
 #119274  by ccw3432

Really nice! Is that head made from a reissue deluxe? Would love to hear some clips as well.
 #119275  by guitarcats

eric wrote:I dig the riser the rig sits on ... It seems a good idea in both form and function !
Thanks, my music room is pretty small and I thought putting the amps up and being able to put my board underneath would help minimize the clutter.
 #119276  by guitarcats

ccw3432 wrote:Really nice! Is that head made from a reissue deluxe? Would love to hear some clips as well.
Thanks, yes the head is from Mojotone and it's a deluxe reissue. Pain in the butt trying to get the chassis clips lined up :?. Sorry no clips, all I have is my old ass camera that not only takes mediocre pictures but sounds like s**t with video.
 #119294  by mgbills

Really nice. Who built the Wolf?
 #119299  by guitarcats

mgbills wrote:Really nice. Who built the Wolf?
It's a Phiga wolf made last spring.
 #119414  by tigerstrat

guitarcats wrote:
ccw3432 wrote:Really nice! Is that head made from a reissue deluxe? Would love to hear some clips as well.
Thanks, yes the head is from Mojotone and it's a deluxe reissue.
A DRRI is powering up the two JBL's?
 #119415  by JonnyBoy

Awesome setup. Sure it sounds great. I see you are endorsed by MXR, how do you like the carbon copy, I have been wanting one, I think.
 #119437  by guitarcats

tigerstrat wrote:
guitarcats wrote:
Thanks, yes the head is from Mojotone and it's a deluxe reissue.
A DRRI is powering up the two JBL's?

Yes, running at 4 ohms and sounds great.
 #119439  by guitarcats

JonnyBoy wrote:Awesome setup. Sure it sounds great. I see you are endorsed by MXR, how do you like the carbon copy, I have been wanting one, I think.
Thanks, I feel that MXR is the best off the shelf pedals you can buy without breaking the bank. The carbon copy is the only delay I have owned or tried so I can't compare it to any other pedals but I like it.