Sell and buy at your own risk...
 #113968  by misngfingr

In the past 2 years, i have lost my brother and my wife to cancer.

Both of them were "living with cancer", not "dying from cancer", until their last hours.

This guy, by his plain statements, is "in remission, continuing to fight the disease, and determined to defy statistics."

To refer to him dismissively as "Dying Hunter" is an insult of the highest degree, IMHO.
 #113986  by TI4-1009

Wow. A guy tries to sell a guitar on ebay and all hell breaks loose.

We gotta know when to say when.
Last edited by TI4-1009 on Thu May 17, 2012 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #114011  by Jimaroe

TI4-1009 wrote:Wow. A guy trys to sell a guitar on ebay and all hell breaks loose.

We gotta know when to say when.
Couldn't agree more. This thing turned sour, real quick. Let's hope for a speedy recovery and that the guitar sells, if that's the desire. I know I'm newer on this forum, but let's all try to remember it's RUKind. As far as the Pricing of his guitar, or any commodity, the true value of any good, product or service is exactly whatever somebody else is willing to pay for it.
 #118353  by Marleyboy

I contacted him like 6 months ago and he was cool but I have watched it sell at least 3 times.kinda strange.those early phigas are so cheaply made anyway .ask someone who has repaired them they will tell you to stay away.he may be doing better work these days how ever.i would buy the post bolt for 900 bucks new over that thing any day.even if it's a bolt on.i can't believe people pay thousands of dollars for a custome guitar that takes way longer to make than the estimate and they somehow except the fact that it always needs some sort of repair.CRAZY.when someone hand builds you something they should really put there heart and sole into it and pay attention to detail.seems more like an assembly line with phiga.shoukd heck everything 5 times before sending it out to a customer.i feel bad for the eBay guy if he really has cancer but I swear he has sold that thing a bunch of times
 #118355  by TI4-1009

May be the case with "older" (?) Phigas, but just about all of us who have bought them recently are delighted. I am.
 #118370  by TI4-1009

"Do not write so that you can be understood, write so that you can not be misunderstood." - Epictetus
 #118390  by barefootdave

He sold it as recently as July 17th, so either it keeps getting returned, or he has several. Or maybe he just likes to sell it over and over again.
 #118437  by guitarcats

TI4-1009 wrote:May be the case with "older" (?) Phigas, but just about all of us who have bought them recently are delighted. I am.
Yep! My favorite guitar and plays super sweet. Was going to buy one of his Tigers but I have my monies tied up in another custom guitar build right now.
 #118512  by Mr.Burns

I'm not trying to make a bad situation worse, but I was mostly sympathetic until he mentioned the 60 grams of BHO. Wow, that's a lot of high THC content oil, more than enough to hare-lip everybody on Bear Creek. How does he know he needs that exact amount? Wouldn't it be smarter to buy it in small quantities? I mean, in case he didn't need it anymore? Or if it turns out that honey oil isn't the cure?

I hope it is, though. What better news could there be? :D Get well soon
 #118707  by Mosfed

machinefunk1987 wrote: Now, the reason that I am asking for $5000 is that is the amount of money that I need to get 60 grams of honey oil which will kill my cancer. KILL IT DEAD!!!
I have to drive to San Francisco to get it and that will cost $800 in fuel. The honey oil is $3600. That totals $4400. I would need $600 spending money while in the "Cool knocking on the door!!!
As a cancer survivor, lets be VERY clear about something. Honey oil or ANY marijuana derivative will do nothing to kill cancer. At best, it might make the chemo slightly more bearable and help with appetite. But according to him, he's not even on chemo anymore.

Selling a used Phiga with finish issues for $2000 more than he paid in search of a bizarre form of charity to pay for his dope habit and "$600" spending money while in California is beyond belief. And on top of that the dude is an ass.
 #118720  by barefootdave

Sold again for $2800, if he can just sell it one more time he will have enough for his trip to San Francisco. :shock: