When it doesn't fit anywhere else
 #117756  by jerrys.kids

Want to get a pedal for my SF Champ. Just want to see what people have, use, like, dislike? I am digging this little amps tone by itself, but would like to add some reverb to it. Thanks
 #117757  by HeadSpace

I use an Electro-Harmonix Holy Grail with my Pro Jr. and I very much like the spring and hall settings. The "flerb" not so much.
 #117761  by tigger

What is your price range?
I like the EH Cathedral a lot more than the Holy Grail (which is decent) but it's also 2x the price.
 #117765  by jerrys.kids

I would like to stay under 150. Was just looking at TC elect. Hall of Fame. Seems to have a bunch of settings, which is a bad thing for me sometimes because i always want to switch it up instead of finding a setting and sticking with it. For this reason I was looking at the Holy Grail. Seems like there are only a few different settings. Off to you tube I go. Thanks.
 #117766  by jeffm725

If you want to go real simple and stay Holy Grail, go Holy Grail Nano. One knob and a toggle between Spring and Hall (forget Flerb)

The grail and many reverbs are based on the Belton Brick..... If you like to build stuff you wont do better than this for a nice sounding simple reverb:
http://buildyourownclone.com/reverb.html
 #117767  by jerrys.kids

Liking the Holy Grail nano. Simplistic is really what I need. I do like the HOF, but with all those knobs, I won't get in any playing.
 #117793  by JonnyBoy

I've been happy with my Digitech hardwire Reverb. 24 bit Lexicon reverbs, a studio package in a pedal. Easy to use and set up and lots of verbs to choose from if you record especially.
On the cheap side, Biyang makes a good small nano collection of distortions, analog delays and reverbs. I bought a few of their pedals over the past few years and love the x drive and Fuzz they make. Some of their distortions were Ok to not so good tho. I am getting their analog delay soon, I think Waldo was using one a while back. They are really cheap too! They are good pedals for the money.
I have always liked the Holy Grail Nano, no arguments with EHX stuff and they're affordable.
 #117794  by jerrys.kids

Cool JB. I will give them a look also. Thanks.