#117633  by mrMix

Good for you :smile:
 #117635  by TI4-1009

Superb photos- thank you!

I'm sorry, but if I were Irsay I'd have to turn my desk around..... :-) I have the Guitar World Tiger poster on the wall in front of my desk and it lowers my productivity by about 30%
 #117640  by Rusty the Scoob

TI4-1009 wrote:Superb photos- thank you!

I'm sorry, but if I were Irsay I'd have to turn my desk around..... :-) I have the Guitar World Tiger poster on the wall in front of my desk and it lowers my productivity by about 30%
Productivity is less crucial when your whole job is owning the Colts and you don't have a boss. :lol:

Thanks for the report, Greg, and letting us live vicariously through you a little. I can only imagine how nervous I'd be in your shoes! Sorry you've gotten some negative responses from jealous people. And welcome to RUkind!
 #117642  by Pete B.

gregpoulos wrote:I'm the guy playing the F chord "wrong" on Tiger in Irsay's office. :-)
I'm writing up a detailed account of the whole thing that I'll post here if anyone is interested, and I have a lot more photos.
Greg
Hey that is very cool, Greg.
'Just funnin' on the F-chord thing. No one said you were playing it "wrong", just, not like Jerry typically plays that chord form. The only place I've really seen him do a full 6-string index-finger barre chord is on Alabama Getaway. fwiw, My lil' sausage fingers aren't long enough to play thumb/finger chords very fluently either.
Looking forward to the pics.
Pete B.
:cool:
 #117643  by gregpoulos

I'm putting a few video clips up, too. My buddy filmed them on his iPhone in portrait mode which KILLS me, but it's better than nothing.

I blow a few licks, but in my defense my fingers were shakin' a little.

Caveat: For you purists, I probably combine some Jerry and Bobby rhythm parts. It's been over 10 years since I played these songs live in a band and I mostly play them solo acoustic now in my own style.

Here are some Eyes of the World licks through various pickups:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/96739540@N ... hotostream