#116765  by mgbills

Very cool!
 #116788  by Tennessee Jedi

Very cool ..... Qtron then the TS ?
Never been too happy with my Q tron's interaction with my other pedals ....
But that was a cool tone - thanks for sharing
- Tom
 #116820  by redeyedjim

That sounds really nice. Both tones sound really nice. Thanks for posting this.
 #116847  by joethepainter

This tone (the q>TS) reminds me of a mid-80's Space, into The Other One or even Watchtower...well done, it immediately sounded familiar...
 #116919  by hawk900

What is that DIY silver pedal immediately after the Q and the TS before it goes into the rest of your pedals???? Sweet sound by the way.
hawk.
 #116928  by Tennessee Jedi

hawk900 wrote:What is that DIY silver pedal immediately after the Q and the TS before it goes into the rest of your pedals???? Sweet sound by the way.
hawk.
I think its a FX loop/buffer
 #117089  by JustinJohn

Tennessee Jedi wrote:
hawk900 wrote:What is that DIY silver pedal immediately after the Q and the TS before it goes into the rest of your pedals???? Sweet sound by the way.
hawk.
I think its a FX loop/buffer
That's the Waldo TPC-1 pedal - its got a clone of the preamp that Jerry had 'inside' his guitars, and an effects loop. I run the effects loop out into the Qtron>TS9, then back into the loop and onward. The knob controls the output volume of the loop and is big enough to manipulate with my foot while I'm playing...
 #117100  by Mosfed

Very cool. I have a Mutron but I have to echo the poster that mentioned that he doesn't like how his Q/Mu interacts with his other pedals.

That one is worth trying. It's a tone that I feel like I would swear I have heard many times in Space...
 #117104  by Mr.Burns

You have a nice guitar there. Have you already shared the guitar's info with us somewhere else, and if not, would you be so kind as to tell us about it? Like what pups you're using?
 #117120  by JustinJohn

My geetar is a Conn C-series CSE-2 stratocaster. It's neck(maple-laminate)-thru-body(mahogany) with brass saddles/brass nut; maple fretboard. I'm running two Dimarzio super-2 pups in the bridge/middle positions - both are coil-split, the neck pup is a dimarzio sds-1. Electronics are otherwise just like a strat.

The best aspect of the guitar is the neck shape... It's definitely reminiscent of a strat, but "flatter" in parts and "rounder" in others... Hard to explain really, ya just have to feel it.