Chat about Equipment Info
 #116440  by svgiles

I just acquired a sweet guitar with an on board effects loop. Hard Truckers does not have any junction boxes left. I cannot find a junction box or a stereo y cable to use for the effects loop. Does any know where I can purchase either a junction box or a y cable? Any help would be immensely appreciated.
-Steve
 #116441  by tcsned

svgiles wrote:I just acquired a sweet guitar with an on board effects loop. Hard Truckers does not have any junction boxes left. I cannot find a junction box or a stereo y cable to use for the effects loop. Does any know where I can purchase either a junction box or a y cable? Any help would be immensely appreciated.
-Steve
Godfrey's HubBub is cool, i had to reverse the wiring on my guitar jack. I believe Andrew Olson makes a really nice one too. They're both members here.
 #116516  by Jon S.

I dug my Godfrey Guitarworks box so much I copped a second. I also use his "Jerry" cables.
 #116518  by jkstraw

I don't want to knock anyone's work - but in the interest of sharing with the community - I didn't have a great experience with Godfrey. I lost $100 on the hubbub when it was lost in shipping....the kick in the gut was the Jerry cable I bought was put together poorly (pictures here: forum/viewtopic.php?f=309&t=8801#p87448) - I had to re-do it myself to get it working.

I am by no means knocking other people's positive experience with him and his products. Just sharing a counter point to help in your evaluation. He is a one man shop and I am sure he is only getting better. YMMV

#116809  by svgiles

Thanks everyone! I have one on the way from Andrew Olson. I appreciate all the help!