#116359  by Bear62

Hey now. I have a Resurrection Tiger/bolt style guitar that needs a new case! Not looking to go the "flight" case route. Would like it to be tough, strong, light and w/ some room for accessories. What are you folks using?

Regards,

Gregg
 #116361  by Jon S.

My two Tiger-style axes are in Coffin Cases. Perfect tight but not too tight fit, plenty of room for the large headstocks, and the coffin shape does the Dead motif poetic justice.
 #116368  by Yankee Tim

I have a Phred Liger and put mine in a coffin case Rampage case (not the coffin shaped one) Fit very well, but it also fit well into a $50 musician's gear tweed case.
 #116413  by Jon S.

I can't tell for 100% certain but it looks just like mine from the outside. My suggestion would be to bring your guitar to a GC and try one before you buy if you can, otherwise order from someone like MF where returns are simple.

I'd add only that my two Coffin Cases are identical externally but differ slightly internally. One fit my Jerry-caster like it was custom fitted, with the other, I needed to trim the neckrest slightly with an Exacto knife (5 minutes).