#115845  by Yankee Tim

Any Phred owners here? I own a Liger and am about to do the OBEL and pre amp. Then add Super Disty IIs. Anyone else have one and did this yet? Any advice specific to these guitars?

Also got an email from Phred (Fred). The "Wolph" is being made and will be the next in the "series". And I just ordered a Phrey/Langueknock, so my wifey is going to hit the ceiling when she sees yet another axe show up. lol. Hey, at least I'm not spending moola on bath salts.
 #115847  by Staemius

A couple of folks here speak well of the Phreds. Strongly considering getting one myself - any word on when the Wolf will be available?
 #115850  by Panicdude

I recently bought a Phred Liger. It is now currently my favorite guitar. All I did was change the strings to 10s instead of the 9s that came on it. Guitar plays really nice, neck is smooth and fast. I love the tone I am having so far. I don't plan to mod it any in the near future. I am enjoying it as it is for now. Here are some pics:
 #115852  by Panicdude

Pics were too large first attempt. Now it says, "sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached".
 #115855  by vwjodyme

Isn't this a board that you need at least 15 posts or something before you can post pics?

Those Phred's are really tempting with all of the good reviews and the price tag!
Wish I had waited and got one instead of my last purchase that i rarely pick up :?
 #115857  by Panicdude

Ok, I will try getting 15 posts and see if it will let me then. Thanks.
 #115870  by strumminsix

Panicdude wrote:Ok, I will try getting 15 posts and see if it will let me then. Thanks.
It never worked for me or others. Don't know what's wrong. Externally hosted is always a better choice.
 #115875  by TI4-1009

Upload your photos to a hosting service like Photobucket, etc. Copy the url of the photo and click the "IMG" button while you're composing your post. Paste the url in between [img]&[/img]
 #115882  by tcsned

you're copying the embed code and this forum doesn't allow straight HTML code for posts. Right click on the image in imgur and select view image. Then copy the URL in the address bar of the browser. Or in Firefox you can select "copy image location" The link should look like this:

http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4039/4238 ... df09_z.jpg

it should have the .jpg extension at the end.

then paste it between the tags

that should work :-)
 #115885  by Panicdude

Finally!

Thanks for the help, sorry it took so much work for just a couple of crappy iphone pics. :-)