#115311  by hogan

Here's a pair of 2x12 that are heading to the left coast. Our man plans on running them in stereo powered by a Mac2300. I joked, i should be able to hear that back here in WNY. I hope his filling are double epoxied.

Last edited by hogan on Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #115334  by hogan

Maybeck09 wrote:Nice Eastman! I play the same model (righty) although I have changed out the electronics. Very happy with it. They are great looking guitars.
I've got 3 Eastmans, this t185, an acoustic E10 and an Acoustic 712. They are all totally legit.
 #115345  by rugger

Seen one, seen them all? I disagree (granted, I know you were being somewhat facetious with that title). I lOVE the gear pics and wish there were more here on this site.

Your cabs look nicely done. What are you charging these days? Those tie dye covers are sweet! Nicest I've seen me thinks.

john in san diego
 #115348  by hogan

The guitar is in the picture only because that's how the cool guys do it and who am I to buck cool guy convention? Who am I kidding it took every bit of my will to fight the OCD and not set up an entire stage setup complete w/ double drums, keyboards, lighting and bass rig. That would have been really cool, guy. 8)