Chat about Equipment Info
 #114264  by TI4-1009

May 9. That's a long time for him.
 #114323  by mgbills

WWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOO!
:peas:
 #114324  by mgbills

Betcha he's off to see Tiger....
 #114326  by redeyedjim

Gr8fulGreg wrote:He's in our hearts and 90% of our schematics.....
OK, see, now I've gone and spit coffee all over my keyboard and screen.

I hope you're happy :lol:
 #114459  by Pete B.

TI4-1009 wrote:May 9. That's a long time for him.
Musta been the HAZ thread from May 9th.
:cry:
 #114604  by Jon S.

I, too, am guilty of failing to express often enough how much Mike's advice, both on and off line, has really mattered to everyone, me included. As I recall, we had a "witching week" here a month or so ago where, inexplicably, everyone got crabby and antagonistic all at once, including, I recall, in response to some of Mike's posts. I don't blame Mike for taking some time off in response, if that's indeed the case, I would add only that at times we're all wagons loaded with clay but the positive side is that clay can be remolded.
 #114605  by mgbills

He lives!
I exchanged some brief notes with him. Didn't ask his motives for being abscent. Figured it was none of my business. "Waldo abides. I don't know about you but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. Waldo. Takin' 'er easy for all us sinners. Shoosh. I sure hope he makes the finals.."

I don't know about the rest of you...but I take comfort in that.
Peace
M
 #114843  by TI4-1009

Over a month now.... :cry:
 #114872  by Mr.Burns

I'll admit, it's unnerving, but really, there's a wealth of info right here on this site, provided by Waldo and others. Answers to most any question about Jerry guitars can be found here.

Maybe it's time for all of us to take a page from Waldo's book and learn as much as we can about things that we love. It's in our best interests. He's already given us everything, we have what we need to become experts in our own right. Thanks, Waldo! :cool:
 #114881  by mijknahs

Waldo is fine. He recently finished moving from Illinois back to Indiana.
 #115359  by TI4-1009

Huzzah! Huzzah! Kill the fatted calf! The boy's back!