name, city, instrument, years of playing, current band, gear
 #114706  by JonnyBoy

vwjodyme wrote:Welcome back!
Jboy, you mean Rochester, Mississippi? :lol:

There probably is one! There is a Philadelphia here which is on a choctaw reservation, and when I tell people I lived there too in the past, they ask if I'm a choctaw. I say naw just a yankee transplant. I have lived here for almost 15 years and they still call me a yankee... I think a a real yankee would beg to differ considering my learned Mississippi accent :lol: .... I till pronounce some things with a NE accent and some things with a southern. I guess Im a mutt.
 #114713  by hogan

gratefulwagner15 wrote:Been a few years since I've had a computer, so good to say hello to my digital dead family again (~):}
Any good bars/clubs a GD cover band could book up in Rochester. We're over in Buffalo. Let me know.
thanks and welcome.
 #114723  by gratefulwagner15

Thanks for the greetings and warm welcomes, there are plenty of bars a dead cover band could book out here ill try to grab a few numbers or web pages and throw them on here for you guys, and right on to fairport haha like ten or so minutes from there. Anyone here doing any of the summer or fall tour? I'm in ny just to clarify to earlier posters
 #114749  by mgbills

Grew up near Ithaca. Saw all kinds of stuff at the Rochester War Memorial. I wonder if that place even still exists??? Found my favorite tie-dye ever in the street gutter at the 1983-04-15 (I believe).

Being the upstanding young NY'er I was, I was handing out "Religeous Materials" at that show. Never saw the cop on horse back over my shoulder. Luckily my stack was almost gone. He just looked me in the eye and gave me the hand signal for "keep it down." Gotta say...I was sweating bullets. One thing to outrun a chubby guy on foot. Outrunning a horse...
:shock:
Peace
M