Chat about Equipment Info
 #110041  by Adam Deckard

guitarcats wrote:Yep! I will post a video of just the guitar for some close up shots and then another video of me playing for the sounds.
:cool:
 #111287  by guitarcats

Phil just finished and it is on its way! Woo-Hoo!!!! It should arrive Monday or Tuesday and I get home on Wednesday and will post a video for some close up shots :-)
 #113953  by Cmnaround

Hey, what happened - did the wolf axe ever show up? How did it turn out? Those of us considering going in on the next production run are pretty curious as to whats happening and waht we may also expect -

Thanks!!
 #114035  by guitarcats

Cmnaround wrote:Hey, what happened - did the wolf axe ever show up? How did it turn out? Those of us considering going in on the next production run are pretty curious as to whats happening and waht we may also expect -

Thanks!!
Yep received it and it is the shit! I just posted a response on the New Phigas? topics so go check it out. I need to fix a small problem with the electronics but will post a video when its corrected. If you want a great Jerry guitar for a great price then have no worries because Phil will not let you down. You just have to be patient and know that he is a one man show and doesnt respond right away. It took 10 months for my Wolf to be built but it was worth it.
 #115836  by Mosfed

I had no problems with Phil - super responsive and a great guitar. I have ordered another one from him. Cheers