hippieguy1954 wrote:
Seems a bit like cheeting to me! To each their own! :smile: :smile: :smile:
Dumb, but to each their own. :? :? :?
 #113242  by hippieguy1954

hogan wrote:
hippieguy1954 wrote:
Seems a bit like cheeting to me! To each their own! :smile: :smile: :smile:
Dumb, but to each their own. :? :? :?
Dumb? I don't think you're dumb. Don't beat your self up over it! :smile: :smile: :smile:
 #113244  by jkstraw

hippieguy1954 wrote:
Dumb? I don't think you're dumb. Don't beat your self up over it!
Enough - I added a post asking for help. You tried to get a last word with a clearly antagonistic comment ... Yes indeed to each their own. This site is called 'rukind' - well are you being kind? Was your post kind? If there's nothing left to do but smile smile smile.....then just do that. Don't sit in judgement of what others are doing to pursue their passion.
 #113245  by hippieguy1954

Don't judge me for my opinion! I didn't call any names. I didn't say anything derogatory or personally attack anyone.

I simply stated an opinion that it seems to me like cheeting and so I get called dumb? And that is kind???

How am I being unkind by stating an opinion? That is, amoung other things, what the forum is for. Opinions and discussion. Not name calling and using false pretences of kindness to personally attack someone and try to belittle them with snide comments about smiling! Grow TF up!

Kindness would be explaining to me how you think I might be mistaken! I don't think you can do that, but it would be kind if you tried! :smile: :smile: :smile:
 #113246  by hogan

Rejecting technology and innovation is about as anti-GD/JG as anything i can think of.
Saying "it's cheeting"(sic) and then qualifying the comment w/ "to each their own." is fairly passive-aggressive.

@jkstraw, i wasn't in a real hurry to get a AxeII when they came out, as my ultra serves my purposes, but the tone matching might put me over the edge.
 #113247  by jkstraw

@hogan - the potential is there for sure. Even the new way it is modelling the twin is pretty mind blowing. The envelope filter sound a lot more like a mutron to me now (in how it reacts low/mid/high on the fretboard).

@hippyguy I got nothing for ya - keep on pickin' and grinnin'
 #113248  by hippieguy1954

hogan wrote:Rejecting technology and innovation is about as anti-GD/JG as anything i can think of.
Saying "it's cheeting"(sic) and then qualifying the comment w/ "to each their own." is fairly passive-aggressive.

@jkstraw, i wasn't in a real hurry to get a AxeII when they came out, as my ultra serves my purposes, but the tone matching might put me over the edge.
I'm not rejecting it. I'm questioning it, which is always a good thing and everyone know it.

I didn't say it is cheeting. I said it seems to me like cheeting. At least quote me correctly. There is a significant difference.

I was trying to be kind by saying to each their own! I ment it. Passave-aggressive? Get real! What is (sic) suppose to be? Passive, secret aggression?
:smile: :smile: :smile: