name, city, instrument, years of playing, current band, gear
 #104107  by dancingrizz

strumminsix wrote:
dancingrizz wrote: a po’ boy
A po' boy sammich?
That's too easy. =];?)>>
 #110859  by hippieguy1954

hippieguy1954 wrote:Hi to you too, but I have a huge problem with anyone who waves that ignorant southern flag. Ya now the one I mean and If you got one in the back of your pickup truck, go back to where ya came from. If it wasn't for liberals you be workin in the pig sty for $2.00 pr hr.
:smile: :smile: :smile:
I would like to apoligise to everyone for this post. What I should have said is: Excuse me for the rant, but I'm really pissed off about the problems I'm having with my son and dealing with the morons running the school...insurance didn't pay for counseling....my girl friend doesn't understand anything...when I pay child support today I'll be broke for a week...i didn't get laid...the guitar is still apart...I didn't get anything done today...the world is all fucked up...the jam was cancelled cause Al has a new gf...skipped lunch...shit, have to go get food....this day just really sucks and I shouldn't be posting in this state of mind.
Oh and by the way, HI! and Welcome!

Then delete everything except: HI! and Welcome!

Lesson learned AGAIN: Don't post in forums when angry or upset because your emotions will affect you rational and you will sound ignorant and closed minded, like I did.
Thanks jedi! :smile: :smile: :smile:
 #110868  by Jimaroe

Hello there! I normally try to avoid politics on here, but felt like I had to post after reading this thread. Fellers, one can find negative, annoying shit about either set of ideologies, only members of this site could make it tolerable, even "fun". I agree with the earlier post of the entertainment value of the guitar pics and rare in-fighting. I would add that the Jer-o-plane thread, the conversations about the numerous and extremely talented guitar builders and the likes of PeteB, Jackstrw, and the multitude of kick ass guitar players on here, freely giving of their time and instruction, Waldo's info which I've read through 100xs and still cannot make sense of but aspire to one day, make this my favorite destination. I also lurked here for years before joining but glad I did and glad you have as well!
 #112718  by sami12

Welcome :-) :-) :-)