Sorry to hijack this thread, however, the 2nd picture has a very nice shot of Weir's rig, circa '80/81. Can anyone blow it up without losing clarity?
Here's what I can make out:
- looks like an older UE-400 with a newer TS9 footswitch which is lying om top of the UE400.
- the UE400 effects loop is being used, however, I can't tell what's plugged in
- there are (2) TS9 series effects on top of the rig. Based on a very simlar color photo on Dozin's site, these are a TS9->AF9. I suspect these are plugged into the UE400 effects loop and the TS9 is used to boost the signal before the AF9.
- I think the other device on top of the rig is a tuner.
- I'm assuming the IVP is first in the chain, however, it doesn't look like the cable plugged into the IVP is going to Weir's guitar?
Anyone else with observations?
Also, bump on my question as to where this pic came from and are there more?
Last edited by mkaufman on Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:40 am, edited 3 times in total.