#110476  by Mr.Burns

Wow. Is anyone else freakin out waiting to see the Jer-O-plane in flight? I thought it was kinda funny at first, but man, am I anxious to see how she flies with a pilot, her flight characteristics with added weight, etc. Which naturally begs the question, how much weight could she handle? Looks like empty seats in there...:D
 #110483  by broesau

I used to think about Dead action figures and what they'd do. I figured Jerry would just push his glasses back up on his nose and Bobby's figure would spit while singing.
 #110489  by Tennessee Jedi

Dag these lyrics come to mind
Coming into Los Angeles
Bringing in a couple of keys
Don't touch my bags if you please
Mister Customs Man
 #110490  by BillyBrown1

Mr.Burns wrote:Wow. Is anyone else freakin out waiting to see the Jer-O-plane in flight? I thought it was kinda funny at first, but man, am I anxious to see how she flies with a pilot, her flight characteristics with added weight, etc. Which naturally begs the question, how much weight could she handle? Looks like empty seats in there...:D

Iv thought about that alot...The prop is balanced- the control surfaces throws are set- the center of gravity looks good forward to aft...Now Jerry does have some weight to him so I am worried about the plane rolling to the left...So to set the roll CG correctly I might have to add some weight to the right wing...but its got the big dog 480 brushless out-runner motor on er and the 12x6 prop so even w the added weight it should climb straight up :P
 #110587  by eric

Rusty the Scoob wrote::lol: So glad I finally clicked on this thread, it delivers the awesomeness in a lot of levels. Love the video, love the Jer-o-plane! :lol:
+11111111
 #110674  by TI4-1009

Sorry, I gotta do this:

"Flyin that plane,
High on cocaine..."

:roll:
 #110683  by Dozin

Rusty the Scoob wrote::lol: So glad I finally clicked on this thread, it delivers the awesomeness in a lot of levels. Love the video, love the Jer-o-plane! :lol:

What he said!
 #110769  by Rusty the Scoob

That'd be pretty grotesque! :lol:
BillyBrown1 wrote: But the Jerry figure is the perfect size and I was able to pop his legs and butt off so I can glue him to the cockpit seat...
This Jerry's missing more than half a finger :lol: