#110275  by DooDahDan

Why don't you just make your own Fusilli Jerry like on Seinfeld?
 #110338  by BillyBrown1

Welp fellers got all the parts and im startin the build today soon as my kid goes to daycare ;) Damn Jerry figure had weed resin stuck to his arm :lol: the glasses were missing w the arms broke off in his head (gonna have to flame the shit out of storiescomics1 ebay store... cause the picture had the glasses and wasnt the Jerry he sent... scumbag) so i'm gonna have to make some tiny glasses...And I think im gonna paint his shirt black :-) But the Jerry figure is the perfect size and I was able to pop his legs and butt off so I can glue him to the cockpit seat...hell his arms even bend out perfect to hold the control yoke and his hair looks blown back :lol: Welp next post I'll have pics ...after that the Jerr-O-Planes maiden flight video
 #110343  by BillyBrown1

Stone wrote:Hey I know I have that Jerry figure around here somewhere if it doesnt work with the seller on ebay let me know. PM me if u want it for shipping. Im in Northern Indiana where ya at ?
Im in southern Indian bout an hour south of indy ...Thanks for the offer man my Jerry figure is alright I just need the glasses...Trade ya the guitar for the glasses? :lol:
 #110409  by hippieguy1954

Something about Jerry and "action figure" is just not right. Isn't there another term like figurine or chauskees or something? :smile: :smile: :smile:
 #110420  by easytoslip

BillyBrown1 wrote: cause id like to know if the guitar can be removed? and if the legs and arms bend and stuff so I can set him right in the cockpit? :P
:cheers:
 #110429  by hippieguy1954

easytoslip wrote:wtf's a chauskee?
:lol: It's a Jewish term (not sure about the spelling) for trinkets or figurines people put on tables and shelves etc.. like nick nacks? :smile: :smile: :smile: