#109976  by Tennessee Jedi

USBLUES wrote:Yo Jedi, Awesome guitar! i have a similar setup with a Musician but 3 hums, are you as shockt by the wieght of the guitar as I am? Mine is supr heavey, blows my lp away
It is very heavy ...
I used to play a Strat ... now it feels like a toy when I break it out ... It def took time to get used to it.
:-)
 #109988  by GeneralGoldilocks

all 3 or my ibanez musicians that i have owned, including a modded one similar to the frankenwulf, have been super heavy. ibanez thought tone (specifically sustain) was directly correlated to the weight of the guitar in the late 70's, so luthier's built them as heavy as possible. this seems true for lots of 70's guitars.
 #110005  by claytushaywood

are these 24.75" scale? I played this old ibanez double cutaway at the store a couple weeks ago- it was amazing sounding- but with a set neck and it had to have had a 25.5" kinda looked like this but with sunburst and 2 pickups... I went back today to check it out again but it was gone. it was only like $400

anybody know what I was playing? I tried to remember, but my remembering parts are :D
 #110131  by wolftigerrosebud

that's one of my favorite bobby pics...

anyone have the one of him and the naked chick who looks like she's tripping her face off?
 #110134  by TI4-1009

wolftigerrosebud wrote:that's one of my favorite bobby pics...

anyone have the one of him and the naked chick who looks like she's tripping her face off?

I think that's from the Olimpoli (sp?) photos from the 60's? The one over the hood of a car?

Those were the days..... :shock:
 #110136  by Tennessee Jedi

The one where the chick is flashing Bob from the side of the stage is Hilarius
:-)
 #111252  by WildEye

Good times :-)
 #119302  by tcsned

Sounds great Jedi! That Mosvalve is a pretty darn good amp. I gigged with mine for a few months before getting the Mac and then at my last gig I left a mic case on top of the Mac and it overheated and shut down so I was lucky to have the Mosvalve in reserve. I noticed some difference but it wasn't drastic.

Nice jam too!
 #119303  by hippieguy1954

Nice jedi! Great tone and cool jam! :smile: