#109891  by BillyBrown1

Ok heres the deal I wanna build a scale RC plane and I want Jerry as my pilot :-) The closest thing I can find is the Jerry Garcia Super Stage Deluxe Action Figure/Grateful Dead/2001 McFarlane Toys on ebay
and Im wondering if any of you guys have one? cause id like to know if the guitar can be removed? and if the legs and arms bend and stuff so I can set him right in the cockpit? :P
 #109928  by BillyBrown1

foolofships wrote:Guitar removable: yes. Bendy limbs: no.
Thanks man I ordered my plane today its a scale taylorcraft im gonna build on floats...and im thinkin about a scale tugboat as a rescue boat in case Jerry crashes in the water :lol: maybe John Hartford would be a good tugboat captain :lol: stay tuned for the youtube flight and probably crash video...
 #109962  by jester536

I'm logging this one in as the most esoteric question posted and answered on the board...I knew it before but am only more certain now...there is no question concerning Dead minutiae than this board can't answer.
 #109970  by Jimaroe

I love this forum and I'm so glad to have found it. Such a great diversion from everyday crap to talk and read about all things GD. Good luck with the Jeraplane. Dare I say, please post a pic?
 #109990  by BillyBrown1

heres the Jeraplane :lol: Its a E-flight taylorcraft 450 I havent got the kit yet (its ordered with all the gear I need to build it) but this pic is of the same plane W/O all the dead stickers of course ...Ill be sure to birddog out the window everyday till it comes :-)
 #109992  by jackr

I love the idea. Made me smile. thanks
 #109997  by Jimaroe

Maybe now would be a good time to lay claim to the term Jeraplane or, perhaps change my user name to Jeraplane Blues. Lol. Have fun with your aircraft- looks pretty sweet. :lol:
 #110012  by BillyBrown1

Jimaroe wrote:Maybe now would be a good time to lay claim to the term Jeraplane or, perhaps change my user name to Jeraplane Blues. Lol. Have fun with your aircraft- looks pretty sweet. :lol:

IT's def a Jimaroe original 8) But can we tweek it a little to Jer-O-plane?
 #110015  by Jimaroe

I like Jer-o-plane even better!!! When you get your stealies all over it, and customized, keep us up to date!!