Place for the rest of the music
 #109740  by mijknahs

dleonard wrote:your bass player doesn't really seem into it. lol
Yeah, he's never into it. I wish he'd show a little more enthusiasm. :lol:
 #109761  by eric

I think his best performance was in the nighttime Scarlett vid on YT... Bombs away

This would be a great submission for The Dead Covers Project ... Really grate stuff all around jim
 #109778  by mijknahs

Thanks guys. I'm not really pursuing the Dead Covers Project thing. I personally think that should be more for "unique" interpretations of GD songs. Solo, ukulele, etc. Maybe I'll try a solo banjo version of some song...
Last edited by mijknahs on Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #109811  by mijknahs

Hi Michael,

Nick is playing an Ibanez Musician modified with a middle single coil and switches to have all pickups "on". The core of his amp sound is the IVP preamp. I don't know what power amp he's using. Maybe an old Crest. His cab has Eminence Commonwealths.
mkaufman wrote:Nice jobs!

What's your rhythm player's rig?

tnx,
mk
 #109812  by mijknahs

Hi Vic,

Thanks. Steve is using one of those new Hammond XK keyboards. No Leslie though.
playingdead wrote:Sounds real nice. I like the B3 sound your keyboard player is getting, what's he using?
 #109825  by mijknahs

paulinnc wrote:I see you are playing a "Liger" from Phred instruments. How is it? How much was it and would you recommend one?
Fred did stop by and I tried his prototype for a few tunes (Birdsong, Cassidy but not this clip). It played nice and sounded great. Different sound but still good. It was a light guitar. Maybe more like playing an SG with a longer scale length. I enjoyed playing it and it would make a good backup guitar for me.