Chat about Equipment Info
 #109360  by hogan

I have one and like it. Clean, clear and plenty loud.
 #109361  by playingdead

I had one, briefly ... it didn't have enough juice to drive my two E-120s at stage volumes, but that was when I was using a Groove Tubes Trio preamp, which has a pretty low output to begin with. I'd try before you buy ... or buy where you can return if it's not enough headroom for you.
 #109364  by eric

I have a few of their "solutions" boxes.. ie .. Splitter /combiners, di's, etc.... Always really reliable stuff , def not high end , but i don't necessarily believe the two to be mutually exclusive..
 #109368  by hogan

playingdead wrote:I had one, briefly ... it didn't have enough juice to drive my two E-120s at stage volumes, but that was when I was using a Groove Tubes Trio preamp, which has a pretty low output to begin with. I'd try before you buy ... or buy where you can return if it's not enough headroom for you.
Wow. How loud do you play? I've never turned up past half way w/ my 2x12 w/ k's or my 1x12 wedge w/ an E. I still get shit from my band for volume. Granted this is with a Axefx, but even still.
 #109372  by playingdead

Pretty loud ... LOL

No, I'm pretty convinced it was the anemic output from the Trio that was the cause of it. I replaced it with an 800 watt Crown XLS and I had to turn that pretty damn high with the Trio as well.