#108547  by tiffcheese

I have two email accounts, so it's easy enough to just register again with the new name I want, but WTF I've got my head up my ass today and I accidentally must've clicked that I'm not the minimum age and I got an email saying I need to have my parent or guardian sign and fax or mail the permission sheet :lol: they're gonna be pissed if I can't even sign up for a forum without them at age 38. please help, admin. thank you
 #108552  by Rusty the Scoob

tiffcheese wrote:I have two email accounts, so it's easy enough to just register again with the new name I want, but WTF I've got my head up my ass today and I accidentally must've clicked that I'm not the minimum age and I got an email saying I need to have my parent or guardian sign and fax or mail the permission sheet :lol: they're gonna be pissed if I can't even sign up for a forum without them at age 38. please help, admin. thank you
It's better to PM the mods than start a new account, they can change your username for you.
 #108555  by tiffcheese

Rusty the Scoob wrote:
It's better to PM the mods than start a new account, they can change your username for you.
sounds good, thanks Scoob
 #108564  by strumminsix

okay, i see some tried to setup easytoslip today from email: O L R S @gmail.com

Is that you?

If so I'll try to force activate it or if you clicked the wrong button I'll delete it so you can re-setup
 #108663  by tiffcheese

activated account via email then came here and signed in, soooooo weird, I got in but none of the forums would show :shock:
 #108664  by tiffcheese

WITHOUT DOING A PRINT SCREEN< THIS IS WHAT SHOWED UP:

It is currently Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:01 pm

Mark forums read

This board has no forums.