Chat about Equipment Info
 #107309  by RiverRat

vwjodyme wrote:Octal was not OP, It was a spam that got deleted
Yep... that was my fault. I deleted the spam post and not the thread, got distracted by stuff. So I posted my reply and left it.
 #107322  by strumminsix

RiverRat wrote:
vwjodyme wrote:Octal was not OP, It was a spam that got deleted
Yep... that was my fault. I deleted the spam post and not the thread, got distracted by stuff. So I posted my reply and left it.
which is also why I recommend NOT replying to SPAM. When you do you double the moderators' jobs. First to kill the spam user, then the thread. without any replies, it's one job
 #107350  by Octal

But this way we can have a discussion about picking up chicks.

So I was at one of DSO's new year's run shows, and this girl was trying to dance with me. I kind of ignored her because I had no idea what she wanted from me (if she just fell on me or was trying to dance with me--which says something about my skills with the ladies--, etc.), and then eventually I looked over at her. She made eye contact too, and gave me this weird expression of "I know I'm good enough for you," and walked away. I realized she probably wanted to dance a few minutes afterward.

But it didn't matter, DSO played a beautiful Space>Stella Blue; the lead guitar tone was so velvety, so silky, laser beams of cumulus clouds. Way better than any female. Made me happy enough to accidentally mistake a homeless man on the sidewalk for one of my friends and give him a hug. He didn't seem to speak English.
 #108170  by Octal

Phil Lesh101 wrote:What is wrong with you.
A schizophrenic ex-girlfriend has (and still would) diagnosed me as a sociopath. We sat down and examined what of me fits psychopathy and what of me doesn't. My favorite things are Friedrich Nietzsche and free form music. Exposure to hallucinogenics at a young age has caused (maybe that was the cause; it certainly didn't help me get more normal) abnormal, but my no means unsound, thought patterns. Most commonly with no longer having the basic metaphysical assumptions and associative tendencies that others have, while still maintaining creative cognitive abilities to create surprising conclusions. I don't like Law & Order because there is no empathy for the criminal. About half of the poems I write are about dying. I can play blindfold chess, can also solve a rubiks cube in about 2 minutes (but I had to watch a youtube video to teach me how), and cannot whistle.

This is what others have told--even praised about--me. Whatever I have is probably the same thing Mr. Nietzsche had.

Although I kind of assume that everyone goes through what I go through, but they are just not honest enough to admit it. Now that I've given a very basic description of myself, what is your diagnosis?