#105672  by GeneralGoldilocks

anyone know of a good harshell case for the ibanez musician? having a hard time finding one out here in the middle of nowhere. les pauls and strat teles don't fit. skb universal? current ibanez harshells? thanks, sorry for the lame thread.
 #105688  by HeadSpace

Not a lame thread at all. I'm wondering myself. Sometimes an old musician case will pop up on eBay, but they tend to be expensive, clapped out or, most often, both. I use a gig bag for mine out of necessity, but, like you, would love to find a new production case that fits well. Anyone solved this?
 #105694  by GeneralGoldilocks

thanks much, the old "chainsaw" style case. classic. looks like a little padding in front of the headstock may stop any sliding and your good to go on that one.
 #107218  by Jon S.

A bit off topic but thought I'd add that I had a heckava time finding a case to fit my 1st Tiger style guitar. The 25 1/2" scale length + oversized headstock meant most cases wouldn't work. I ended up with a Coffin Case which fits it like a glove plus aren't Coffins appropriate for the Dead? :lol: Here's a pic of it. My 2nd (and more authentic) J-caster fits perfectly in one, too.