name, city, instrument, years of playing, current band, gear
 #106846  by inthedark

CT local. Had a few bands in the past (In The Dark) also performed with TC and Friends, Melvin Seals, Vince Welnick and a long cast of other great musicians.

Gear I use:

Main guitars:

G&L 1991 Legacy
G&L 2001 Legacy
G&L 2000 Commanche

Backup guitars:

Gibson 2009 Gibson SG Standard
Gibson 1997 Class 5 Les Paul
Fender American Deluxe Tele

Acoustic:

Ovation Custom Elite
Ovation Balladeer 12 string

Amps:

Fender Twin Reverb w/ JBL E-120's
Fender Deluxe w/ Two Rock speakers signed by MK from Ratdog
Plush 1000a (Showman Reverb copy)

Cabs:

Custom made 2x12 w/ JBL E-120's
Old Mesa 4x12 cab with Celestion Vintage 30's
Carvin 2x12 loaded with JBL K120's

Effects:

Qtron
Mutron III
MXR Dist+ (Vintage)
MXR delay (Vintage)
Guyatone MD3
Boss Blues Driver
TC electronics Reverb
Boss TU-2 tuner
BBE Boost
BBE Sonic Max
Mod'd Tube Screamer
 #106849  by Bobbyg

Hey Walt, Welcome.

Looks like a real all-star cast for your gig on January 28, 2011. Saw it on the Ratdog board. Hope to make it there!

BobbyG
 #106850  by inthedark

Bobbyg wrote:Hey Walt, Welcome.

Looks like a real all-star cast for your gig on January 28, 2011. Saw it on the Ratdog board. Hope to make it there!

BobbyG

All the musicians are great folks and were willing to come together for this event and for a good cause. I am very excited and happy to be able to make this happen with the support of so many good folks. Without the help from others this would not be happening. I am very excited to perform. 3+ hours, of bliss for me! standing onstage with musicians i adore. Music is the best thing in my life and after seeing these musicians for years, to have the chance to put together a show with them is just amazing.

I really hope you can make it :-) Def going to be a fun night in Southbridge, MA :-)

:-)

-Walt
 #106852  by tapestry

Hey Walt,

Looks like a killer lineup! So nice to get so many great folks on one bill...what is the cause you all are playing for? i saw your flyers, but didn't see what the cause was? Should be a fun show! Nice gear list too - i miss my gibson SG!
 #106854  by inthedark

tapestry wrote:Hey Walt,

Looks like a killer lineup! So nice to get so many great folks on one bill...what is the cause you all are playing for? i saw your flyers, but didn't see what the cause was? Should be a fun show! Nice gear list too - i miss my gibson SG!

We are raising $ and raffling off different items (Posters etc). Taking a % of the door to go toward different cancer research charities. Also as always Strangers Helping Strangers will be there as well.

We are also welcoming vendors to vend for free (* with purchase of ticket)

-Walt