name, city, instrument, years of playing, current band, gear
 #106045  by ByTheBigRiver

I've listened to the Dead for a long time, Colorado Springs, Albuquerque, Santa Fe, popular band in those parts, Boulder Pearl Street itself was still pretty wigged out when I visited in 1994, now, I'm up at the Northern part of the Big River, close to Bob Dylan country so you know where that is. All I can say is it's clean, very cold at times, lots of wildlife, haven't come across any bears which are not in this area nor moose but you can hear owls at nights if you go into wild areas. Anyway, cause I like the band so much, I'll go the whole nine yards with the intros, my ex-car had a Wake of the Flood window decal.

I've seen the Raven or Crow, I guess it's a raven from the Wake of the Flood album from some old game, I can research it later unless someone happens to know off the top where that was from. I thank you kindly.

And I'd get another one of those WotF window decals, sharp, b and w.

I also found an avatar, I'm not from Belgium, I do bicycle a lot like they do there and it is a Steal your face with the Belgian flag and the lion of flanders on it, so we will see. Belgium is a big cycling nation. I bike a lot, not all the time.
 #106090  by gr8fulbluz

Hello, welcome aboard.

Big river, Whoot!
Well I taught that weeping willow how to cry cry cry,
 #106357  by tiffcheese

sounds nice, I don't see nearly enough wildlife or nature where I live. waaaayyyyy too many people and cars.