#105949  by Jon S.

I copped this bridge a couple of years back off of eBay. The seller advertised it as an Alembic prototype. I had no idea at the time if that was true but I put in a low bid and to my surprise won the auction so FBOW it's mine. I'm wondering if I should give it a shot on an existing or possible new axe?

P.S. I don't know why the pics are being cut off to the right. These are the first ones I'm linking to here from my new Photobucket account but I'm not experiencing the same issue at other sites. Oh well, the full pics are visible here: http://www.tdpri.com/forum/3754353-post195.html

#105952  by Jon S.

If there's a way to make my window wider I don't know what it is nor why the problem's occurring to me here for the first time now and not anywhere else but thanks for the suggestion.
 #105958  by Jon S.

Fascinating how this thread is becoming more about computer settings than bridges. Oh well, it will go where it will go. In that spirit, I've moved over to my Mac now and I'm seeing the full pics so Rusty must be right. Now if only I could figure out why[i/]!
Last edited by Jon S. on Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:11 am, edited 2 times in total.