#105758  by Marlow

It's not mine, but there's a Hughes and Kettner Blues Master up on eBay right now. Auction ends on November 30.

I would bid on it, but shipping to Canada is insane these days: $110, plus duty, tax, brokerage, and assorted fees. How does UPS stay in business?

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Hughes-and-Kettn ... 1c21637366
 #105761  by tigerstrat

maybe we need a new discussion category: Kadlecik Tone! :D ...hey did we ever figure out if he was just funning us about plugging into the cabinetulator jack?
 #105770  by SarnoMusicSolutions

Just heard the current state of the JK tone with Furthur last week. I must say it was very smooth and syrupy sweet.

Brad
 #105772  by tigerstrat

SarnoMusicSolutions wrote:Just heard the current state of the JK tone with Furthur last week. I must say it was very smooth and syrupy sweet.

Brad
get a chance to see if it was cabinetulated or not?
 #107006  by Counterstriker

Yep, he started the craze of these things.

Also I think that with DSO he may have not used the cabnetulator output, I notice his tone had more treble and even with the treble full on and bass off I can't get that tone. but with just the speaker output I can get it. The cabnetulator adds more fatness though, and makes the highs less harsh. Which is definitely the tone from furthur we hear.

Mine was just fixed and is for sale to anyone, 250$ + shipping and it's yours. It is a little more then others because it was just recapped and has fresh tubes in it. Or if you happen to have a a groove tubes trio I could trade this onto of some money!