Chat about Equipment Info
 #105359  by cSuttle

I finished this board about a month ago and didn't get around to posting till now. Now quite a dead on copy since the customer didn't like the hearts that were inside some of the designs and we which them to spads.

#105370  by JonnyBoy

Hey Sharky, I was curious about the cost of doing my favorite guitar's neck fret inlays, it is a hand made guitar by Josh Bell made in the late 70's much like a Ibanez musician. neck through and full of Jerry tone. I want to get the Fret inlays of wolf or maybe some similar fret inlay design you can do at a better price? I am going to fix this guitar to factory and this will be done this year. thanks, Jon
 #105380  by vwjodyme

just a little curious about the process for inlays. Since the frets need to be removed, is it best to wait until the frets are pretty worn so that they can just be replaced?
 #105387  by cSuttle

Some inlays can be done with the frets in place. In this case, they would have to be remove and replaced. Whether to wait until they are worn out would be up to you.
 #105389  by strumminsix

Hi Cliff! Can't wait for my inlay with you! It's not GD related but I know it'll be cool!