Talk about the recent Tours
 #103744  by amyjared

I'm getting excited to see Furthur tonight in Eugene. Love to pedal over to the Cuthbert and enjoy a nice eve under the stars. Weather is looking good and the kids are with the ex, so I'm on my own. Who's gonna be there? Pete? TS? I think I'm heading to Cornucopia on 5th st after the gig to see a friend's band (Tom Wait's-ish type of band) and it's free. Other afterparties? Oh, and I have an extra Sunday to sell at cost, if anyone's interested. Enjoy the ride!
 #103748  by Pete B.

I sould be down there by 3pm or so today (Fri), and am staying at The LaQuinta fri/sat, on the edge of Alton Baker Park.
I have tix for Fri/Sat, going home Sunday after check out-time.
I packed a 6-string Strat with a practice amp, and an acoustic. If anyone wants to talk Jerry-licks for a while, let me know (Fri maybe or definitely Saturday day-time).
Give a ring any time for any Ru-Kind meet-ups in the lot (by the Furthur Bus???), or inside the show.
Cool,
Pete B.
503-621-8209
:cool:

ps
I am not packing any rain gear! :hail:
 #103751  by tigerstrat

Very daring of you, Pete!

Some great after-parties happening, notably Cast Of Clowns (at WOW Hall Friday night , and then Sat & Sun at some other place that escapes me at the moment.) They will have Greg Anton, Robin Sylvester and Jeff Pevar w/ them this outing. Maybe some special guests?

I'm not going, but have fun all who are.
 #103752  by amyjared

Pete,
I still have your number from last year. I'll try to give you a call inside the show again and maybe we can drink a brew before they start!

WasTS saying it was bold of you giving out your phone number or not to bring rain gear?? :P
 #103753  by NWPines

I'll be there all three nights, can't wait! Jared and Pete, I sent you a message. Anyone else going?
 #103775  by Pete B.

Hey I am pickin acoustic with a bass playin' friend at the picnic benches across the street from the Eugene La Quinta in Alton Baker Park. We'll probably kick it around from 12:30 for an hour or two or so I guess.
I heard from GratefulFred! Hope to see him today to.
Cool,
Pete
 #103787  by Pete B.

O.K. so that was fun!...
'Met up with AmyJared and GratefulFred (from Alaska, with a cool guitar story... we need pictures!) in the park with my friend Tony on Bass, and jammed a few right out of the book... Estimated, Music Never, acoupla others...
Next year maybe we can get a few more pickers out there.
:cool: :hail:
 #103808  by amyjared

Tes, truly lots of fun! I also ran into NWPines and we had some good friends in common! Always a pleasure to meet up with fellow rukinders and catch some good tunes! Thanks!
Pete: Send me the chart for Estimated, plz?
 #103819  by NWPines

It was a really fun weekend. I'm pretty spent today though! It was great meeting up with you Jared, glad we were able to connect. Wish I could have made it over Sat morning to jam with you and Pete.
 #103868  by gr8fullfred

WOW, Eugene was great fun. The weather was wonderful, the venue and the shows were great, and it was great fun to meet up with Pete B, Tony and Jarad and play a few tunes. Super fun. I look forward to our next meeting.

Really nice to hook up with some fellow RUKINDERS! Best Regards,Fred