#103500  by gpilcher2001

Hello there, does anybody have an idea on how to mod the Ada 2fx delay knobs to volume pedals?
 #103607  by gpilcher2001

?????? Any ideas? I guess my biggest thoughts on this would be its a pot (in, out, ground) would the distance on the cabling make a difference or would you just use a jack and pot in the expression pedal to match up the connections?????
 #103700  by gpilcher2001

Okay, a thread that was just posted on a phase 100 mod for expression pedal control basically answered this question but the mix pot is a center tap pot. So my next question is what kind of jack / plug would you use to to wire it to the volume pedal? BTW center tap pot has 4 lugs on it.
 #103720  by tigerstrat

myoung6923 wrote:Honestly, if I was looking to control a rack mountable delay I would look for one that is compatible with an expression pedal and just do that.
Or maybe use a tap-tempo delay, at least for that parameter.
 #103800  by gpilcher2001

I appreciate your opinions but I own this unit and like to tinker. Some thoughts on how to execute this mod would be deeply appreciated.
 #104200  by claytushaywood

ive seen diagrams for this mod online. check out freestompboxes.org and some of the other pedal modding forums