lets the rukind.org users talk about their up and coming gigs
 #103420  by Billbbill

The Breakfast sittin in on keys

Private party in CT.

Flip unit was a bit close to the stage so much of the mix is from the stage it seems rather than the mains - thus the low vox and muddiness/lack of clarity - at least I think that's what was going on...flip battery craps out in the end thus the fade out - this isn't 'public' on youtube and may not make it there! ;-)

Thanks to Jordan for filling in - tremendous player - got part (once again issues w/ the f'in flip!) of a decent Shakedown - may put that up as well.

#103583  by Billbbill

yea dan - he's on the real short sub list! If we can afford him and he's available! He had a gig before and after us on this day!

Thanks Tom - I think I had a nice nasty going on here - probably one of my better efforts.
 #103595  by old man down

Very nice. Listened to the whole song, and that never happens for me when I check out some of these vids.

Billbbill, if this is typical of your playing abilities these days, then I have to congratulate you on reaching a new plateau of musicianship.
You alone carried the song, and your guitar playing was very entertaining to watch and hear.

Really stellar effort.

omd
 #103601  by Billbbill

Hey omd - thanks for the kind words, checking out the vid and watching the whole thing! (I know what you mean!) :smile:

well this one the jerry guy kinda carries the extended jam so I guess that's me but everyone pretty much had it going on - I'd say this is toward the playing 'high end' for me and I guess and the issue for me, as well as everybody else I'd say is being 'on' as often as possible which also entails keeping it fresh - that's a constant effort of course. For me it's about focus, paying attention to what I'm doing, where I'm going, while simultaneously staying open to new ideas to keep it creative and interesting. I think I've been getting better at being a more compelling player more consistently - though there's plenty of room for improvement!

Thanks again!
 #103602  by Billbbill

Thanks JB! Kind words indeed! I'm pretty boring to look at though huh? :-) Had to surgically remove my chin from my upper chest after the song :smile: