Chat about Equipment Info
 #102447  by Cmnaround

As my kid would say - "epic fail Dad" trying to upload pics. I'll give it another shot later tonight.

Any hints for posting images directly into this forum using mediafire as the pic host site?

I copied and paste URL link to mediafire image file in-between the [IMG] brackets but no luck - am I not linking to correct URl?
 #102642  by hippieguy1954

Just ordered it! I guess I'm gonna join the Carvin Club too! Can't wait to get it!

Custom Shop Instrument Details:
Base Price: $ 799.00
DC135 - Three Pickup Guitar
Right Handed
$ 0.00 - - - Fixed Bridge w/ Strings Through Body
$ 10.00 - 29 - 5 Way Lever Switch with 3 AP11
$ 0.00 - TF - Tung-Oiled Satin Neck & Body
$ 0.00 - -MA - Maple Neck/Alder Body (Standard)
$ 0.00 - -PH - Headstock To Match Plain Wood Body Color (Standard)
$ 0.00 - -IN - Inline Headstock (Standard)
$ 0.00 - -EB - Ebony Fingerboard (Standard)
$ 0.00 - -DI - Dot Inlays (Standard)
$ 0.00 - -FR - Med-Jumbo Frets .048" H .103" W (Standard)
$ 0.00 - -R12 - 12in Fretboard Radius (Standard)
$ 30.00 - BC - Black Hardware
$ 0.00 - -135S - C22B & 2 AP11 Pickups w/ 3 On/Off Switches (Standard)
$ 0.00 - -400 - Black Coils w/ Black Bezels (Standard)
$ 0.00 - BL - Black Logo
$ 0.00 - -46 - Elixir 1046E Light Gauge .010 - .046 (Standard)
$ 0.00 - HC11S - Form-Fitted ABS Hardshell Case FREE

Came to $825 with shipping and $40 discount. Not bad for a great 3 SC guitar with neck through! I just hope they do a good job with the tongue oil.
:smile: :smile: :smile:
 #102645  by strumminsix

hippieguy1954 wrote:Just ordered it! I guess I'm gonna join the Carvin Club too! Can't wait to get it!

Came to $825 with shipping and $40 discount. Not bad for a great 3 SC guitar with neck through! I just hope they do a good job with the tongue oil.
Congrats!! I think that's just amazing. For that price you can't go wrong! A warmoth parts with those specs would put you much further over!

CONGRATS!!
 #102648  by hippieguy1954

strumminsix wrote:
hippieguy1954 wrote:Just ordered it! I guess I'm gonna join the Carvin Club too! Can't wait to get it!

Congrats!! I think that's just amazing. For that price you can't go wrong! A warmoth parts with those specs would put you much further over!

CONGRATS!!
Thanks strumminsix! I'm lookin forward to it! :smile: :smile: :smile:
 #102649  by strumminsix

hippieguy1954 wrote:
strumminsix wrote:

CONGRATS!!
Thanks strumminsix! I'm lookin forward to it! :smile: :smile: :smile:
I hope you don't get the *disease*. "wow, look what I put together, I bet my NEXT ONE will be even better".

I've been oggling more Warmoth builds despite having a new guitar just a month or two away. Think 80s Mody with all pickups closer to the bridge!
 #102657  by hippieguy1954

Well, if I get the "desease" again....(I've have bought and unfortunatly sold numerous guitars over the years....wish I had them all now), I'll just have to suffer! I'm at my spending limit and with the guitars I have now, I'll be fine.
Vantage, 2HB, split coils, buffer.
Schecter C1+ Diamond series, set neck, 3 super 2's, coil splits, buffer, OBEL.
AND SOON: Carvin!
They Vantage is the only one I've had for many years and would never let go. The Schecter is only a couple of years old...great guitar! Especially Jerryised! I've had everything from a '57 Strat to '73 ES335 and a quite a few in between, but for one reason or another (usually money related) sold them all with a lot of regrets. At least I kept the Vantage lol.
Yea, you Bobby players sure like his guitars too. I know. I have always loved his style and had pretty much nailed it quite a few years ago. I've been doin the Jerry thing too for about 40 yrs. It's hard to find a good Bobby player. I've been jammin with a very good guitar player, but he just can't get it....so far.
 #102677  by Counterstriker

That's a beautiful guitar, I saw that on craigslist (also from the philly area) , if I never bought mine I would have beat you to that one! :lol: I'll have my whole new rig HOPEFULLY by thursday if everything ships on time, I really hope it does! I have a gig friday!

I also saw a Groove Tube trio on craigslist,if I had 800$ to burn, I'd buy that one fast. I'm really starting to like rack mounted gear..