Chat about Equipment Info
 #102424  by hard truckers co

Day two had some serious highlights. Buddy brought by his Steve Cripe original guitar (delivered to him a week and a half before Steve's passing). We set up on stage captain trips, Cripe guitar, guitars from Moriarty and Ressurection and pigtronix's pedal board and people went to town. What an array of incredible gear on the stage at the same time.

We have pics but someone please tell me how to post them here without a website, I can't seem to cut n paste pics here. Otherwise check out www.Facebook.com/deadgearexpo.

Half Step is just taring it up... Stay tuned.
 #102429  by Griz

Jealousy is an ugly emotion....
Let's just say I REALLY wish I could have made it.
Anybody tell you Denver would be an excellent stop for a roadshow?

Griz
 #102433  by vwjodyme

Would love to see the pics! Wish i could have made it.

open a photobucket account and upload the pics. then click the Img tag under the pic (it automatically copies for you) and then paste it here
 #102435  by Emoto

Would be nice to hear this new amp and see specs, pics, etc.
 #102436  by tigerstrat

hard truckers co wrote:We have pics but someone please tell me how to post them here without a website, I can't seem to cut n paste pics here. Otherwise check out http://www.Facebook.com/deadgearexpo.
the facebook album will work as a host: go to the website-hosted photo you want to post > right-click the image> select "Copy Image URL"> paste the URL into your rukind post> enclose the URL in the "img" tags and hit preview to see how it looks

#102461  by zambiland

Griz wrote:Jealousy is an ugly emotion....
Let's just say I REALLY wish I could have made it.
Anybody tell you Denver would be an excellent stop for a roadshow?

Griz
Yeah, what he said. I would definitely bring all my gear down for that one.
 #102688  by The Stag

soooo any videos or audio of this new amp? ive heard aot about it but havent heard anything yet mmmkay
 #102691  by barefootdave

Resurrection doesn't have a website, Pat and Tim seem to get all the business they want. Tim's band has a website:

http://tnhband.com/

You can contact him through that, or I have both their phone numbers. There are several Resurrection players on this site, so they can give you the contact info also.

Nice guys.
 #102759  by eric

here are some poor quality pics I snapped with my iPhone ..tough lighting in there , but at least you get to see some more goods...the quality of guitars there was absolutely insane. I got to noodle on one of the Resurrection guitars for a few minutes , but I was shaking too bad to really get anything out..ughhhhhh.... To have so many beautiful guitars in one place was well worth the journey from RI/CT.
One of my personal highlights from this was when the "Bobby" from H S was playing with some of the pigtronix pedals, starts bustin into Weather Report and the "Jerry" from H S , who is up on stage with the Louis rig, starts just wailing it ... Sick.... I could have listened to those guys play all day....really impressive....

shitty pics but u get the point PICS ARE CLICKABLE

Image NOTICE THE FRESHLY SCORED GEAR TO THE LEFT!!!
Last edited by eric on Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #102763  by vwjodyme

Cool pics Eric!
just to kind of wrap my head around this, was it kind of like a mini namm with different companies/rigs set up in different parts of the room? was it in like a big bar type place or a hotel ballroom type?