#101301  by Phil Lesh101

I Arived at 11am. Then walked like 5 miles to the Pavillion Event, There was good music and i met a ton of people! I Loved the show it was awsome, They Started out with Here Comes the Sun it was so amazing!
Scoob- Did you end up leaving after the 1st set? or did you stay?

I can tell you These guys were on fire that night, There is some footage on youtube just type in " Furthur 7/19/11 "
There is
" Here Comes The Sun "
" Pride of Cucamonga "
" Wharf Rat "
" Box of Rain " Encore!
Short clip from the lawn seats of " So Many Roads "
" The Other One "
" Casey Jones " Set ender! They Progressivley Sped This Song up on the to were i could'nt sing along, It was so great, best i have heard in a while! :lol:
 #101306  by hippieguy1954

Saw Furthur at Bethel on Saturday. All I can say is WOW, WOW. They were awesome. Everyone was on, especially Phil. Wasn't the Dead, of course, but was the best Further show for me so far. :smile: :smile: :smile:
 #101317  by Rusty the Scoob

I ended up staying until the encore started... the band sounded just too good to leave and I ran into some cool Fennario/Playin'Dead fans to hang out with. So I stayed despite the 3.5 hour drive home. :shock: and I made it to work on time the next morning, in downtown Boston, by motorcycle. [pats self on back]

I'm glad you guys liked it, and that you got a good show! Where did you end up sitting?
 #101324  by Phil Lesh101

Thats good you stayed!
1st set Section 10 in the middle to the right of the sound board
2nd set we snuck up front, Well we stayed in a VIP box :lol:
We may be hitting up the show This tuesday! :lol: :lol: